1. Personal information is information that is related to an individual and refers to information that can identify an individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, occupation, place of employment etc.
3. This Company shall not use personal information for purposes other than those stated above, without the prior consent of the customer. Furthermore, this Company shall not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, unless there is justifiable reason such as requirements by law.
4. This Company shall not share personal information with the websites with which links are exchanged. This Company shall not be held liable for the collection of any personal information conducted by those websites. The customer shall be responsible for checking the protection policies regarding personal information that can be found on those websites.
5. This Company uses access logs and files to conduct research on the trends of users. This allows this Company to obtain statistical information of users such as IP addresses and referrers. However, such information shall not be used for collection or analysis of personal information.
6. For the handling of personal information, this Company shall comply with laws and other regulations related to personal information such as laws for the protection of personal information.
7. In order to handle personal information of customers in an appropriate manner, this Company shall maintain the appropriate handling of personal information by determining efforts for protection of such personal information and conducting training for persons handling such personal information. Furthermore, this Company shall regularly review the above efforts and make necessary improvements.